Brusniak Turner Fine Updates 6/18/2019

Posted by John Brusniak | Jun 18, 2019 | 0 Comments


Man says South Florida villa he bought at government auction turned out to be a foot-wide piece of ...
Fox News
Officials don't know why the developer never attached the strip to either of the adjoining properties. The developer defaulted on the property taxes after ...


County tax break for Wilson campground expansion
Lockport Union-Sun & Journal
The sales and mortgage tax abatement package is worth roughly $248,400 and was awarded to Clark Property Management, LLC, which operates the ...

County opposes state measure to reassess golf courses
Legislation in the state Assembly and Senate would authorize local property assessors to value golf courses on the “highest and best use,” rather than ...


Property owners with Lamar County Appraisal District jurisdiction likely to continue seeing ...
Paris News
Currently, local appraised values are 15% or more lower than market values determined by the Texas Comptroller's Office with values increasing ...

New appraisals to hit Jackson Street with 'enormous' tax hike
Valley morning Star
Even after many building owners' protests led the Cameron County Appraisal District to lower some values, the average Jackson Street property ...

About the Author

John Brusniak

John Brusniak, Jr. is the dean of Texas property tax litigation.  He was licensed to practice law in 1976,   His early career involved general litigation and appellate work in both the federal and state courts until he was handed his first property tax matter.  It arose prior to the implementatio...


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment


Find a Lawyer
John Brusniak, Jr.
Rated by Super Lawyers

loading ...

Contact Us Now

Time is of the essence when it comes to the cases we handle. Don't wait - speak with one of our property tax attorneys to learn more about how you could benefit from our services. Contact our firm Brusniak Turner Fine LLP today either online or by phone at 214-295-6095.